Incubator cam!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Blue Man Dan., Oct 19, 2010.

1. Blue Man Dan.

Blue Man Dan. Out Of The Brooder

On the back of a few others i am setting up an Incubator cam, it will begin THIS SATURDAY 9:00 AM GMT Showing the hatching of 4 light Sussex, 5 Indian game and one random Indian game hybrid.

tune in !

Also, just looking now and i can see the eggs rocking around- ever so slightly [​IMG] dead exited now [​IMG]

HERE IS THE LINK!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/incubator-cam

thanks

2. Blue Man Dan.

Made the first test today for around 5 hours, it all went fine and i am good to go live on Saturday [​IMG]

3. Blue Man Dan.

Due to lots of cheeping for the last 6 hours or so i am now going live early!

NOTE: When the bator light is on you can hardly see anything due to over exposure, however the light goes off every few minutes and it WILL give you a window of good viewing for a minute or so - sorry about this.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/incubator-cam please wait for the stupid advert to finish....

4. swimmer

swimmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2010
    Utah
    Very neat. Thanks for sharing. I'll be checking in often to see progress.

5. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I see one little yellow chick in there working on a tan.

6. Tdub4chiks

Tdub4chiks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Constantia, NY
    This is great. I see the 1st baby jumping around everytime the light comes on..lol

7. biddybird

biddybird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Salado Texas
    Kool deal. Had to check it out! Happy healthy chick hopping around![​IMG]

8. Coexcharlie

Coexcharlie Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2010
    Heart of Cajun Country
    cool stuff thanks for sharing.. looks like I stumbled across at the perfect time. Only wish my kids were still up [​IMG]

9. Blue Man Dan.

Well after inadvertently switching my router off before going to bed there has been no internet between for 4 hours last night, Luckily i came and checked on them JUST at the right time as the first egg had pipped AND zipped and was going nuts trying to get out.! there is a recorded video on my page of this now,

Besides this i have 3 more that have pipped, however the first chick has knocked one of the eggs rolling about 4" away from its original spot! this egg had pipped and it is stilk rocking slightly, is this ok?

thanks [​IMG]

10. Tdub4chiks

Tdub4chiks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Constantia, NY
    I was watching the first chick knock the eggs around last night. Everytime the light came on, she would throw herself all over the other eggs. lol

How many chicks were hatched?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by