Incubator help!

Jaime918

Songster
Nov 27, 2021
Pahrump, Nevada
I placed my first eggs yesterday but I have noticed in my incubator when it rolls the eggs all get pushed to one end. It is on the roller type bars, is there anyway to keep them rolling but while also avoiding them scooting to one end? I'm afraid of them sitting poorly if I don't adjust them regularly, or them hitting each other and creating cracks. Maybe adjusting the spacing on the bars? Help before I drive myself crazy! 😂🤣😂

I placed my first eggs yesterday but I have noticed in my incubator when it rolls the eggs all get pushed to one end. It is on the roller type bars, is there anyway to keep them rolling but while also avoiding them scooting to one end? I'm afraid of them sitting poorly if I don't adjust them regularly, or them hitting each other and creating cracks. Maybe adjusting the spacing on the bars? Help before I drive myself crazy! 😂🤣😂
Photo? Not quite sure about the set up.

Photo? Not quite sure about the set up.
I uploaded the stock photo as mine is in the foam bottom still unless you'd prefer one with the lid open?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-100058.png
    Screenshot_20220116-100058.png
    641.5 KB · Views: 1
Is incubator sitting level maybe dropping to low side of incubator?

I loved my incubators. But all needed my tweaking. Rolling them side to side is great. But I have always found that once or twice a day I would move the eggs back where you want them. I usually also add moving the outer eggs inward and the inward eggs toward the outside. There are microclimates in incubators and I try to get each egg equally exposed., Like Jaime said, check for a tilt

I loved my incubators. But all needed my tweaking. Rolling them side to side is great. But I have always found that once or twice a day I would move the eggs back where you want them. I usually also add moving the outer eggs inward and the inward eggs toward the outside. There are microclimates in incubators and I try to get each egg equally exposed., Like Jaime said, check for a tilt
Thank you. I will try and rotate them around in different areas. To be honest, I'm pretty impressed for a no name incubator. Holds temp perfectly, reads the same as my Govee and I'm still perfecting the humidity but I'm close. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom