Incubator in a snap. pic.UPDATE page 2 Day 19 later today

Thanks everyone.. I am just nervous because now that I look at the eggs closer 4 of them are just huge. I know she has some pretty big and a little older hens over there but yikes. I bet i am incubating double yolkers. The 4 eggs are bigger than the ones my nj giants lay. She has lots of br and silver rocks and dominques. So these 4 if the are viable will be mixed breeds. She has no idea what who the regular size eggs came from.

update...... i put 6 eggs in. Now there is 8 eggs. There was either a mutation or someone stuck some eggs in there. Darn kids lol. I hope they are the eggs from outside and not the fridge. Gotta love em.

wow great bator..........can't wait to see the hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif

Update on the see threw-green-o-bator lol
I had ??'s on the fertility because my friend had no idea if any would be fertile. So I set 6 on on 4/26 and the kids slipped in 2 from my hens. I know these are not fertile. Keeping a close eye on them so they don't explode. YUCK

I have 2 little soccer players growing like weeds.
2 ??'s hard to see movement.
2 yolkers ( I think)

So day 11 and I can't believe I have anything growing in this contraption. But it is holding temps and humidity. And the good news is I did not spend any $$'s on this.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Last edited:
Day 19 will start later today. I candled all the eggs again. Only 2 have babies moving in there. Tuffoldhen saved one cause I was going to toss it. I am so glad she posted the day I thought one of the eggs was just a blood ring.

We opened the rest of the eggs. No babies in there. Only nasty yolk. We had no idea about the fertility anyways. So just 2 babies

SO time to up the humidity. I hope this green-junk-o-bator. Works for hatching.

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom