Incubator is HERE!

calgal98

Songster
13 Years
Mar 23, 2009
California, central area
I've been having such second thoughts about this purchase....I know how addictive my behavior can be....OMG!!! I'm in trouble!

My new Dickey arrived today. I've ordered over 2 dzn eggs and hopefully a few more if they get back to me. Am I truely DOOMED??? *Hits forehead with palm*
ep.gif

Last edited:
DH is ordering mine at the end of this month I can't wait. I have been using the dreaded Little Giant and although I have had no trouble (knock on wood) I can't wait until I can really go to town hatching.

Total envy and jealousy from here
smile.png
Proud of you both! Now get to hatchin! LOL. I want one so bad, all these little homemades have to do til it's time for the Dickey!!!

I got the electronic. It has a wafer back-up. I also got the auto-fill humidity control. I'm seriously busy at home and don't want to have to do more than a time or two a day of watching. Otherwise, would have to stop making cheese and soap!! LOL.

Congrats I know you'll have fun with those babies! My styrofoam bators will have to do me for awhile. Unless I can convince my DH to let me have a big ole hen farm! ha ha

I have had good hatches in my dickey with the electronic thermostat including chickens, turkeys and even peafowl. I have always strggled hatching peafowl before.

Thats good to know. I'm gathering eggs for my first go round with incubating. Most coming this week and another dozen next week. Should be interesting in June. I also have 3 does due to kid in June. Will be busy!

Back
Top Bottom