Incubator placement? Need help

PoultreeKing

Songster
Mar 26, 2017
Lebanon beirut
I have had a real 49 incubator for the past year, it fits 49 eggs but does great work, i just baught a new one, i kept the old one in my bedroom and i want to place the new one in my bedroom as well, ( my parents don't want it anywhere else in the house ), but i have no place for it, so is it possible to put it on top of the other incubator while they are both plugged in and working? Or would the vibrations effect the eggs, or would it maybe increase the heat? I have no idea but it would be great if i could put them on top of each other.

You can stack them as long as you make a stand of some sort to create a sufficient gap so ventilation isn't inhibited.
The heat may actually make them more efficient.
So maybei can put two pieces of wood at about 2-3 cm thick, on top of the first incubator, one on the left and one on the right and then i can place the second incubator on top of them, would that be enough?

Maybe make a stand where the two could be stacked, have a sliding tray for each to sit on. That way you would still be able to get to them without having to move one off of the other.

Maybe make a stand where the two could be stacked, have a sliding tray for each to sit on. That way you would still be able to get to them without having to move one off of the other.
Thank you but i really have no place for it, and i don't mind moving them off of each other every couple of weeks.

I have had a real 49 incubator for the past year, it fits 49 eggs but does great work, i just baught a new one, i kept the old one in my bedroom and i want to place the new one in my bedroom as well, ( my parents don't want it anywhere else in the house ), but i have no place for it, so is it possible to put it on top of the other incubator while they are both plugged in and working? Or would the vibrations effect the eggs, or would it maybe increase the heat? I have no idea but it would be great if i could put them on top of each other.
I'm usually not this scared but i have very valuable eggs here so i don't want to do anything that could ruin the hatch.

I've never seen or used that incubator but looking it up online, it looks like a really nice one.
It looks like you can put a couple slats of wood on top of the bottom incubator positioned to line up with the legs on the top one. Just make sure no one bumps it.

I hear you on the valuable eggs. Good luck with your hatches.
What breeds will you be hatching?

Is that a cue stick you are holding in your avatar picture?

I've never seen or used that incubator but looking it up online, it looks like a really nice one.
It looks like you can put a couple slats of wood on top of the bottom incubator positioned to line up with the legs on the top one. Just make sure no one bumps it.

Hello, first of all thank you, no in my avatar photo i am holding a hubble bubble which is something you can google as well, it's something used for smoking and very common in my country, but it does exist in the US as well.
As for the eggs, i have spent the past two years building up a small project on my rooftop ( we live in the city ), i'm studying to be an assistant agricultural engineer and even though it has nothing to do with poultry, i just love nature and animals and so i started a hobby/busyness which as cost me about 2000$ until now, from buying eggs, chicks, accessories, food and wood to build the cages, i now have 5 polish chicken, 8 silkies, 5 bantams that we commonly call putid but i'm not sure what they are called here, they are blue/porcelain, 4 red/brown putid, 30 pigeons, 2 bob white quails and 2 ring neck pheasants + 19 chicks of different ages and varieties, so i have to hatch the eggs of all of my poultry and to me they are all very valuable, especially because a pair of ringneck pheasants goes from $100 to $200 here.

What breeds do you have?

Back
Top Bottom