Incubator suggestions

I believe so. I just bought mine a couple years ago at tsc. Here's the difference. The new one with the smaller top of supposedly to give a better view. I just don't know if it's better, I've never used one. I have heard the old one is better though from several people.
Old one (the one I have)
View attachment 3757888

New one View attachment 3757889

Yeah I was quite surprised too. The NR is just superior at holding temp and humidity than the two brinseas I have. Though I like and use them anyway.
Id be curious to see which one works better or if they are the same.
I have the newer one

Thanks for the help guys!
image.jpg

@MGG you and I should do a test to see which one works better! Are you setting eggs for Easter?

I believe so. I just bought mine a couple years ago at tsc. Here's the difference. The new one with the smaller top of supposedly to give a better view. I just don't know if it's better, I've never used one. I have heard the old one is better though from several people.
Old one (the one I have)
View attachment 3757888

New one View attachment 3757889

Yeah I was quite surprised too. The NR is just superior at holding temp and humidity than the two brinseas I have. Though I like and use them anyway.
I just want to throw out there because I was thinking about a suggestion I heard. It's too late for me but if you do get a new bator save the styrofoam packing. If I remember mine right it would have made a great insulator so I didn't have to wrap a towel around mine. If you keep your house temperature steady you don't need it. But this time of year we keep our windows open so our house can fluctuate between 60 and 75 and I find insulating it keeps it much more stable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom