Incubator

EggGrl

Chirping
12 Years
Jan 3, 2008
Newport, VA
My job is taking me out of town for the next 2 years, and I am selling my (quite successful!) hatchery business.

This is a Rite Farm Pro 528 incubator. More specs can be seen on the website: coops n more.

This holds 528 chicken eggs, and over 1300 quail eggs. I use it on continuous hatch, setting 2 trays of eggs (176) every week, and hatching 2 trays of eggs every week. Thia will incubate, turn, and hatch.

Completely automatic! Even if you dont need the space for 500+ eggs, the hatch rate is phenomenal! Hook it up to a water supply, or use the auto refill bucket (purchased separately, but included). Daily care is minimal. Just add eggs, move racks up one level weekly, down to the bottom for hatching, and take chicks out when done. Fully digital settings.

Unit controls temperature and humidity 100%. Can be kept in an unheated space, as long as external temps dont go below 40 or above 100

This is a professional unit, and has been the best. Must be picked up in Blacksburg, Virginia. It isn't heavy, but it is bulky!

Also available: 4 stack brooder. This will make raising chickens a breeze!

Attachments

• 20180510_161506.jpg
    20180510_161506.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 31
  • upload.jpg
    upload.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 13
My job is taking me out of town for the next 2 years, and I am selling my (quite successful!) hatchery business.

This is a Rite Farm Pro 528 incubator. More specs can be seen on the website: coops n more.

This holds 528 chicken eggs, and over 1300 quail eggs. I use it on continuous hatch, setting 2 trays of eggs (176) every week, and hatching 2 trays of eggs every week. Thia will incubate, turn, and hatch.

Completely automatic! Even if you dont need the space for 500+ eggs, the hatch rate is phenomenal! Hook it up to a water supply, or use the auto refill bucket (purchased separately, but included). Daily care is minimal. Just add eggs, move racks up one level weekly, down to the bottom for hatching, and take chicks out when done. Fully digital settings.

Unit controls temperature and humidity 100%. Can be kept in an unheated space, as long as external temps dont go below 40 or above 100

This is a professional unit, and has been the best. Must be picked up in Blacksburg, Virginia. It isn't heavy, but it is bulky!

Also available: 4 stack brooder. This will make raising chickens a breeze!
Did it sell or is it still available? If so, what are you asking?

do you have the instructions for it? i have one too, but i got it from facebook marketplace and it had no instructions or manual and google/youtube don't have any either

do you have the instructions for it? i have one too, but i got it from facebook marketplace and it had no instructions or manual and google/youtube don't have any either

This "for sale" thread is from 2019. You could try asking your question on this forum to see if anyone can help you out: Incubating & Hatching Eggs

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom