Incubator

As long as its not made in China you are fine. I've had some strange things with made in China stuff ordered recently. But I don't hate them.

Hope it works out for you.

You didn't state the capacity of your incubator, which might help.
Agreed, but almost everything electronic is made in China. Even the ones that say they are made in the USA have electronic components that are made in China. Heaven help us!

Last edited:
Agreed, but almost everything electronic is made in China. Even they ones that say they are made in the USA have electronic components that are made in China. Heaven help us!

Agreed, but almost everything electronic is made in China. Even they ones that say they are made in the USA have electronic components that are made in China. Heaven help us!
The Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 will hold 22 eggs. That seems a little tight to me. I can see how some chicks could get stuck in a position where they won't be able to get out of their shell.
I orginally put 10 eggs in the incubator, 6 from a chicken friend and 4 from my flock. I had to give up my rooster because he was becoming too aggressive. It was 3 1/2 weeks from when he got a new home, so I stuck 4 eggs in the bator in hopes that I could hatch some of his offspring. 2 were not fertilized and 2 were fertilized, so I am going to have 2 Leghorns from him. A Leghorn my friend gave me quite by 1st candling and 1 Blue Plymouth Rock wasn't fertile, so out of the 10eggs, I have 6 eggs in Lockdown....2 of mine and 4 that he gave me.

Back
Top Bottom