incubator

3 days till lock down starting to get exited any items I should have on hand for this weekend?

Today I will be setting up my brooder. I have wood shavings or kitchen no-slip sheets to use. I am on the fence as to which to use in the brooder. I am thinking I will put the wood shavings in then lay down the no slip ontop of the shavings then after a few days remove the no slip and let them rock on with the wood shavings. Any thoughts or ideas?? Or am I overthinking this?

You can do either option. Shelf liner is cheap and reusable anyway. As long as your temps ok everything should be fine. Resilient little birds and simple to raise. I worried alot my first time or 2 hatching but learnt that all you have to do is watch them and see what they need. Enjoy them more then you worry about them. Wait until they learn to hop, its funny and you might even forget what else you had going on because your enjoying the birds

I see someone is starting to check things out, got a little dent started. !!!!! :)

Well its been quite some time now and I can see more cracks and the eggs are starting to shake and shimmy pretty often. These little buggers are making this the longest weekend I can remember in some time. I was really hoping to watch it all go down but if something doesn't happen soon I am going to have to go to bed :( .. Also I just heard a little beep!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom