Incubators Full Again!

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
I TOLD MYSELF I was NOT going to set anymore eggs till spring/summer! (besides my goose eggs that is!) well that lasted about a month, guess thats a record compared to some of you people!
tongue.png

32404_22.jpg

went to someones house my brother fixed a compuer before for to see if I could buy some eggs from him, He had a TON of quails pigeons and some other type of birds and chickens. He said he'd just give me some eggs, asked me how many I wanted so since he was giving him I just said a dozen, He asked me how much room I had in my incubator, Told him, He hands me a 50 count quail egg carton and 2 cups full of fresh to-days quail eggs and told me to fill it up! no ones incubator should be that empty! LOL he gave me 50 quail eggs, and 2 dozen chicken eggs free, and told me when I wanted more just come back and ask!
big_smile.png

Quick question, when I tried to turn them some I had to do a 2nd time because they rolled back some, is it alright if once in awhile they dont get a full turn?

This month is gonna be extremly fun trying to hand turn all of them..... LOL

I don't know about the full turn question, but your picture is so pretty with all those eggs. What a nice man to give you eggs like that! I hope you get a wonderful hatch out of this.

Back
Top Bottom