incubators!!! HELP

megangreen

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 31, 2012
hopefully gunna hatch my own, but what incubator.
i only want to be able to hold10-20, manual or auto. can anyone reccoment anything?!

post previous expirences with some or ones that you could reccomend!! any responce will be appreciated!

The brinsea mini eco is on sale on the brinsea site for 69 .00 with 20.00 shipping and handleing but it only holds like 8 - 10 eggs but is a great little bator from everything I have read. Stromberg's has the brinsea 20 eco on sale for 143.oo shipping included in that price that one holds around 20 and is again from all I have read is a really nice bator that is easy for hand turning without the turner becuase you just have to tilt the whole get up. Id stay away from the Little giants if I were you but there is always the Stromberg's also has The hoverbator 1588 the one with forced air and electronic / didgtal displays ect on sale with shipping in cluded for 153.00 that one holds like 40 or 50 eggs ther abouts thats another one that gets talked about alot.

Look into a brinsea octagons
smile.png
You'll have several octagon options to choose from. They'll hold your 10-20 eggs and they work beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom