Incuview Incubator

I appreciate all the kind words everyone, thank you all for your business. We look forward to getting this power supply issue put behind so we can focus more on our product development and research.

I look forward to a long and prosperous partnership between our company and yours! And I'm excited to see what your research and development team cook up next!

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Homesteader,
Glaseria
1f495.png
1f43e.png

1f54a.png

as far as the 'hot spots' in the corners and 'cooler spot' at the center. I seen somewhere in this thread the suction side was on the bottom of the fan... has anyone tried to flip the fan so the exhaust was on the bottom? I was just wondering how that changed things

eta: I found my answer:
If the fan blows down on the eggs, when they start to hatch the air blowing on them can cause the membranes in the eggs to dry out and the chicks to stick in the shells.

Last edited:
Haven't had the chance to read the thread yet but I just found this thread while Googling the incubator (though I'm not new to the site) and I'm glad I did because I was thinking of ordering it and didn't know there was a thread on it. Was wondering opinions and the overall consensus. The reviews on the site seem to suggest great hatch rates? But one mentioned an issue with the turner handle hitting the wall?

Haven't had the chance to read the thread yet but I just found this thread while Googling the incubator (though I'm not new to the site) and I'm glad I did because I was thinking of ordering it and didn't know there was a thread on it. Was wondering opinions and the overall consensus. The reviews on the site seem to suggest great hatch rates? But one mentioned an issue with the turner handle hitting the wall?
I think that was addressed within this thread.
Any problems seem to have been quickly and fairly handled by the company's customer service...who also visit this thread.
Start reading
wink.png

I think that was addressed within this thread.
Any problems seem to have been quickly and fairly handled by the company's customer service...who also visit this thread.
Start reading ;)

Thanks aart! I'll definitely get reading! Good to know the customer service is on this thread and is so helpful :) so I'm guessing the turner was just an issue with theirs then? Like a problem and something that isn't regular? I'll start reading though and see for myself :)

so I saved and sold some hens so I have almost enough to cover the cost
wee.gif

BUT they are on back order until about 3-21-17
barnie.gif

which is ok if they are fixing the power supply issue
hugs.gif

BUT my turkey just started to lay and she is a BBB so I doubt if she will go broody

I've had mine about a year. Got it as a gift. Just ordered eggs from Meyer hatchery. Question: My incutherm reads about 1.5 degrees warmer than the incuview thermometer. Should I calibrate the incubator to the incutherm?

Back
Top Bottom