Incuview Incubator

Pics
I'm going to have to keep a close eye on my temp this weekend. We've been having unseasonably warm weather, highs in the mid-80's this week, but Friday night the temps will plunge to almost freezing.

I may have to change the proportional thermostat setting based on the average room temp from -1 degree to -0.5 degree from the set temp. (Even though I don't quite understand what that does, lol.)

I have 15 babies cooking in my incuview right now! It arrived with a crushed lid and disconnected wires. The company was not much help when I emailed, so I rigged it back up and it's holding steady temps still. It's just not super pretty anymore!

I have 15 babies cooking in my incuview right now! It arrived with a crushed lid and disconnected wires. The company was not much help when I emailed, so I rigged it back up and it's holding steady temps still. It's just not super pretty anymore!

NOT acceptable for a product at this price point. They have a 1-year hassle-free guarantee, do not give up on getting satisfaction.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 208-740-1344
BYC: https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/41751/incubatorwarehouse-com

Can you say how were they not helpful? Did they direct you to USPS/FedEx instead?

They asked for pictures, order number and told me to file a claim with UPS. Sent pictures and haven't heard anything else.

While it's probably true the damage was caused in shipping, I would think they should be the ones filing the claim as the shipper. They should at least send you a new lid and pay for you to return the damaged one.

Their website's down now so I can't check their shipping/return policies but if it were me I would definitely make a follow-up email or even call them.

Day 7 was yesterday. I candled and 14 out of 18 are coming along beautifully, I had 4 infertile Swedish Flowers. The ambient temperatures outside plummeted this weekend but the IncuView is holding temps steady. With the house furnace now running, humidity has dropped and so I added a teeny bit of water to the innermost channel to bring it back into the incubation range on the dial.

Day 7 was yesterday. I candled and 14 out of 18 are coming along beautifully, I had 4 infertile Swedish Flowers. The ambient temperatures outside plummeted this weekend but the IncuView is holding temps steady. With the house furnace now running, humidity has dropped and so I added a teeny bit of water to the innermost channel to bring it back into the incubation range on the dial.

How is the incubation coming? Is Oct. 16 going to be 21 days?

How is the incubation coming? Is Oct. 16 going to be 21 days?

Only if I have time-travelling eggs! I'm teasing, I know what you meant. ;)

This Sunday will be Day 14, will candle again and report back.
Next Thursday will be lockdown.
And the following Sunday (Nov. 16) will be hatch day!

From what I've seen incubator temps have been holding within 1º of set temp despite the rapid weather changes here.

Back
Top Bottom