Incuview Incubator

Pics
Hey Leela,

I just took a quick look on their website and didn't see the offer anymore. You could always contact them to see if the offer is still good. Best of luck.

I just had a 100% hatch with my incuview, with shipped marans eggs. Beginners luck? Whatever it is I'll take it! I had to trouble at all keeping the humidity up, but I do live on an island so the air here is pretty humid to start with :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leela NH

Is it easy to maintain humidity with rings/sponges without the extra humidity kit?
Tips?

I am thinking of ordering one for incubating and one for hatching.

Thanks!

Leela

Extra humidity kit?
I think you're confusing the Incuview with a different incubator? Incubator Warehouse sells other brands, but their own incubator, the Incuview, is the only one we're discussing on this thread.
http://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-advanced-combo-kit.html
The Incuview doesn't need an extra humidity kit, and yes, it maintains humidity very well.

Last edited:
well today is hatch day for me!! ive got 23 that made it to lock down. im using the incuview for a hatcher this go round.Really hoping to see some little hamburgs and leg horns waiting to go in the brooder when i get home. my last hatch i used the incuview for i had 100%. ive got my fingers crossed at this goes as well as that one did.

Two Incuview on the way!!! Will I need a separate hygrometer? I ordered two eggometers for temp...then realized they don't do humidity.
Love reading everyone's feedback! Nervous about my first hatching attempts, but I have lots of friends to ask advice from.

Leela

The eggs in the incuview are starting to hatch! We have four kids here tonight so this should be interesting. Two boys 4 and 8. Two girls 5 yrs old.
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom