Incuview Incubator

Thunder, I wash my hatching eggs too. Never used to, but since I get eggs from all over (shipped), I figure it's better to be safe. I wash under hot running water (just wet & quick wipe, really) then dip in hot Oxine solution & set out to dry. I've had less early DIS problems since washing. 

Where's the best place to get Oxine?

I buy my oxine at Revivalanimal.com since they sell other animal health supplies and medications. That way i just place one order for all the supplies i will need for awhile. Its $24.99 for gal. but it last a long time if you use it correctly.

Just noticed something alarming! 3 of the 4 eggs that have pipped are at the wrong end of the egg. They are pipping from the pointy end. I am not sure if they will have room to zip through!!!!!

Just noticed something alarming! 3 of the 4 eggs that have pipped are at the wrong end of the egg. They are pipping from the pointy end. I am not sure if they will have room to zip through!!!!!

Just give them at least 24 hrs before trying to assist. They may still be able to hatch okay

Where's the best place to get Oxine?

Revival animal health. Don't get the kit. The activator makes it deadly to chickens

Just give them at least 24 hrs before trying to assist. They may still be able to hatch okay
I rarely assist any chick in hatching. Maybe considered cruel by others but I only want the strong healthy chicks to pass genes on to future generations.They are making progress already on what appears to be the the small end though. I have several pullet eggs incubating and maybe that's the problem, It just looks like they are hatching from the small end because the egg is a pullet egg. I have to work this afternoon so i will just have to get updates from the wife.

12 day of 28 after removed the infertile eggs 10 welsh harlequin duck eggs and two ebden goose eggs I usually mist water fowl egg but haven't this time to see how the incuview does with them.

Last edited:
When you candled did the air cell look like it developed normally on the big end?

I think what makes these incubators so cool is the totally clear lid.

Back
Top Bottom