Incuview Incubator

Pics
Missed this. Its easy. Just have to push and hold middle button. Then use down arrow to get to auto turner prompt. Push middle button again to select and use up and down arrows to get to the prompt that says turner off. Press middle button to select it. Then use down arrow to get out of the settings. Once done unplug unit for 10 seconds. Plug back in and all should be set. I see you took tray out. I guess that works too! Play with controls when hatch is done so you know for next time if you want that option.

Darn it only my 3rd hatch and I think the heater/sensor has crapped out. I'm sure this temp spike has fried the eggs.

Did the room warm up more than normal? Sometimes i think it could screw up the calibration of therm. And you can get anomolies like this. Part of the reason why they say to have incubator in a room that doesnt fluctuate. Wait till eggs hatch then you can play with temp and check whether its your calibration or the heat sensor.
I see one hatched. Maybe more will soon. Goodluck!

I am looking for an opinion on the Incuview for quail eggs. This incubator seems good and my preferred choice (aside from the shipping costs to Canada), but I've picked up over the last 64 pages that there is some concern with the egg turner, especially for small eggs, and even more so if it isn't full. Right now, my incubator will not have the 50 egg capacity during incubation... I'm hoping to build to that level over time. BUT if the small eggs don't turn correctly when it isn't full, then is the Hova bator 1602 or 1588 a better option because of the controlled turning. Thanks for any feedback.

All i can say is we have had great success with our quail eggs. More so than the chickens! We have button quail and the eggs are small so we do 2 eggs wide in the row (instead of 1 egg). It seems to work well. Our first batch was 9 out of 12 and second 12 out of 12. We have 32 more in there now. I just keep humidity up and leave them alone and all is well. Oh and the quail have zipped all together and usually are all hatched within a couple hours! Way more precise than the chickens. As i said, this is our experience with the incuview and our quail eggs. Im very pleased with it.
The 2 issues i had with the incubator (mechanical) have been corrected.

Piece of junk. Finally got brave and ordered shipped eggs and went to check last night and the incubator is dead. Plugged into same power strip as my other incubator. It's dead. My 3rd incubation in it and now I'm out an incubator and my shipped eggs. Do not recommend.

Piece of junk. Finally got brave and ordered shipped eggs and went to check last night and the incubator is dead. Plugged into same power strip as my other incubator. It's dead. My 3rd incubation in it and now I'm out an incubator and my shipped eggs. Do not recommend.

You should contact customer service. This is pretty unusual stuff for the Incuview.

It has a warranty doesnt it? I know that doesnt help with this loss unfortunately but i would think customer service could help you here.

Anyone have this experience with Incuview? I got up this morning to the incubator being OFF. Day 21. We had bad storms last night, so I attributed the lack of power to a power surge or something. Completely cold eggs. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Nothing. Opened up the lid and pushed on the connection between the cord and the incubator and it came back on. Was upset, but what could be done??? Hoping for the best. Then I ran some errands and came back to check on the eggs and it was OFF AGAIN!!! I pushed on the power supply cord once again and it tuned back on, but I had to open the incubator with a couple of PIPPED eggs! One of the chicks has its beak out even, but seems really weak since the temperature was only 85 degrees when the power came on again. What the $&@!???? I am furious! What is going on?!?!? Anyone have any similar problems and do you think that the Incuview people can/will do anything about an apparently faulty connection issue if I call??? I've had the incubator for less than a year. My homemade coolerbator that I upgraded from was more reliable than this...
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png

Back
Top Bottom