Incuview Incubator

Pics
I just had this happen 2 days ago on day 17 (last day for quail). Eggs xcold was off all night i gather i did the same thing as you. Lift lid, shake cord and it came back on. Mine stayed back on thankfully and managed to hatch 7 babies surprisingly. My incubator is 3 months old. I hope this isnt an ongoing issue but will follow posts to see.

Well, I have been pretty happy with the Incuview up to this point- love the fact that the Incuview folks sent out new fan guards to correct heating issues, but this is the WORST!!! Baby is super weak and has not made any progress since the pip.
1f622.png
1f622.png
1f622.png
Cold temperatures are sooo hard on chicks... 16 other eggs have not pipped. This is tragic.
1f62b.png
1f62b.png
1f62b.png

Last edited:
Anyone have this experience with Incuview? I got up this morning to the incubator being OFF. Day 21. We had bad storms last night, so I attributed the lack of power to a power surge or something. Completely cold eggs. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Nothing. Opened up the lid and pushed on the connection between the cord and the incubator and it came back on. Was upset, but what could be done??? Hoping for the best. Then I ran some errands and came back to check on the eggs and it was OFF AGAIN!!! I pushed on the power supply cord once again and it tuned back on, but I had to open the incubator with a couple of PIPPED eggs! One of the chicks has its beak out even, but seems really weak since the temperature was only 85 degrees when the power came on again. What the $&@!???? I am furious! What is going on?!?!? Anyone have any similar problems and do you think that the Incuview people can/will do anything about an apparently faulty connection issue if I call??? I've had the incubator for less than a year. My homemade coolerbator that I upgraded from was more reliable than this...
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png

No cats. We do have two pugs, but they are gated off from the "incubator room". I think I will get a strain relief washer to put on the plug before my next hatch. This just seems to be a real design flaw that I think should be addressed. I am going to call and see what the guys at Incuview say. Some eggs are now pipping. Hopefully their cold spells didn't completely ruin the hatch...

I have had no issues with my IncuView but anyone who has called support on this forum has gotten parts or answers right away. I would make sure to use a surge protector on any equipment...we have issues with our rural electric company even when there is no storm. I think they even monitor this thread.

Back
Top Bottom