Incuview Incubator

Pics
Press and hold control button down till it flashes, then use down arrow till you get to auto turner prompt. Hold control button down for a second or 2 to select that option i think. Then use up or down arrows to select what you want for turning cycle. When done press control button again to select it. Then down arrow until it runs out of prompts and goes back to main settings. Important you have to unplug unit for at least 10 seconds and replug back in to set the new settings for the turner. If you want to change any turner settings again remember always unplug for 10 seconds to get the settings to set. Hope this makes sense. Easier when your looking at unit.

Hold the center button down for 3 seconds to bring up menu, then scroll down (minus button) until you come to 'Turner'...you should be able to switch it 'on and off' from there. To close the menu, scroll down to the end and it should re-set itself. I never had to turn mine on, because it was always turned on from default. To check if it's working, unplug the incubator for a few seconds and then plug back in...the turner should actuate...every time I unplugged/plugged mine when I took the lid off, the turner would cycle.

We tried what you suggested without success, we think the turner unit needs to be replaced. We even tried resetting it and that didn't work. We will have to call them monday morning. Thank for trying to help us.

I bought this incubator last month. After several components failed with in the first couple weeks, I finally got it up and running. The customer service was really excellent! Out of 12 eggs that I set, 7 were fertile. 6 made it to hatching. Not too shabby for my first time ever incubating. The clear top is great. It holds temp really well.

My IncuView quit on day 17 of my first hatch...There was nothing I could do, because I think it was a faulty power module. Anyway I was lucky I had a Hovabator set up and transferred the eggs and 8 out of 9 hatched.
I was very upset at the time, returned the unit and got a full refund, including shipping, within 3 days. Incubator Warehouse's customer service was excellent. I certainly liked the concept of how it worked, but the quality control of these Chinese made electronics has made me very wary....if I had got 20 hatches out of it, I would have been a lot less concerned.
I had it running a week before I put the eggs in, just to make sure everything was ok.

First it was the display that broke after the first week. Then not more than a minute after installing the band new one, the power supply stopped working properly. Two weeks after the unit arrived, I finally got to use it. It worked great once I got brand new everything, shipped separately. But it was a bit disappointing to have a brand new incubator and have the key components break right away. They definitely need to step up their quality control.

Wonders if they've changed their component suppliers to meet demand or something?
At least the customer service hasn't dropped in quality.
Wishes I could afford one, so tired of peeking thru tiny windows on hatch day...lol.

I put a dozen legbar eggs into the IncuView a few weeks ago. Three of them quit in the first week (blood rings) and the 9 that went into lockdown all hatched last night! I've had trouble in the past with chicks making it to lockdown and not hatching, or pipping and not zipping, and I believe it might have been low humidity. I was hatching in the winter, and going by the built-in hygrometer to determine when to add water. I think the thermostat is good but I no longer trust the hygrometer. I got a tiny combo hygrometer/thermometer from Avianweb on Amazon and it worked a charm.

Chick pics!

Back
Top Bottom