india blue black shoulder male peacock for sale

julieschickens

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 11, 2009
rustburg va
i have 2 blk shoulder india blue peacocks for sale. they are 2009 hatch. these birds are 50.00 each- GREAT DEAL and pick up only in Rustburg VA 434-660-3965

should have several young ones this summer too. i will india blue blk shoulder, pieds and solid white peas

both are males??? i live near you in south boston...but i am trying to get a pair..do you have any fertile hatching eggs?? of any sort? i know a man that has some peacocks, i'll see if i can get him interested in yours and get back to you...
wink.png

yes, they are both males. my husband said he will sell a pair for 150.00 if you want. we were not going to sell the female but he said he would. right now i have no fertile eggs at the moment but should have tons by may. i should have peacock eggs- blk shoulder and solid white, guineas- pearl,white and lavender, turkeys eggs- bourbon red and royal palms, and chicken eggs- barred rocks, RR reds, buff orpingtons, black astolorps (sp?0, and americaunas. thanks, julie

big_smile.png
awesome since we live soo close im adding you to my buddies list.. this is to make a local network to help us all buy sell and actually profit from our animals too.. hope you'll do the same... i will see if my hubby can get a pen ready, and see if i know a man that may take the other male for you...be n touch, dana

Back
Top Bottom