Indian Man Dies After Getting Attacked by His Rooster

Pretty sad the fight went on anyway with no arrests.
I have know at least one respectable person, from P.R. who filled me in on the practice. Don't get me wrong, it is cruel.

Consider a practice that is accepted like a home poker game. That is how it is in much of the Caribbean. If you were a home poker player and went to a country where gambling is illegal. The four of you decide to play poker in private and get caught. The attitude is that gambling is a sin and you have introduced the thought to our culture, and will be prosecuted. While no physical torture took place, you brought something into their culture that injures it and their youth. In your mind no one would know if the cops didn't get you. That is what happened in upstate New York. The chickens must have had a different attitude, unless they are like a boxer or sumpin.

Besides I am guilty enough stealing their eggs.

I have know at least one respectable person, from P.R. who filled me in on the practice. Don't get me wrong, it is cruel.

Consider a practice that is accepted like a home poker game. That is how it is in much of the Caribbean. If you were a home poker player and went to a country where gambling is illegal. The four of you decide to play poker in private and get caught. The attitude is that gambling is a sin and you have introduced the thought to our culture, and will be prosecuted. While no physical torture took place, you brought something into their culture that injures it and their youth. In your mind no one would know if the cops didn't get you. That is what happened in upstate New York. The chickens must have had a different attitude, unless they are like a boxer or sumpin.

Besides I am guilty enough stealing their eggs.
Thank you. I don't care if it's accepted or not. It is illegal and there is hardly a comparison to a home poker game. Let's drop it.

Last edited:
Perhaps boxing promoters and managers, full combat fighting rink owners, and professional football team owners all fall into that category.
difference is the humans in those sports get to make their own choice. Not so w the poor unfortunate roos. I truly hope all those people involved in that cruel practice rot in Hell.

difference is the humans in those sports get to make their own choice. Not so w the poor unfortunate roos. I truly hope all those people involved in that cruel practice rot in Hell.
Perhaps. As an example to recruit a volunteer for a new pharmaceutical trial you cannot offer an unreasonable amount of money on the theory that "a million bucks to see if one pill cures you or kills you" with a 50% chance of survival is illegal no matter how many waivers you have, AND the strongest regulation in that industry is patient protection. These football players and fighters are paid enough to engage in a careers that shortens their life span and chronic pain to say nothing of brain damage. One example is the difference in health impact between ball runners and ball passers. Pharmaceuticals or fighting. Pharma is lower risk that a violent sport, but you still can't injure your "people". I have a feeling the NFL is going to have a big brain damage payout, and should, if not found criminally negligent. It IS obvious that sport hurts the players. Watch North Dallas Forty.

Back
Top Bottom