Indian Runner drakes in NW Connecticut

Keikuri

Chirping
Jun 1, 2019
Connecticut
My Runner girl wanted to be a Runner mama and now i have too many boys and nowhere to put them long term. Their coop was supposed to be built weeks ago and it’s just not happening. They’re 11 weeks old now and starting to get flirty so i’d like to find them a new home before they tick off the girls.

Both parents are Blue Runners. 3 of the sons are Blue, 2 are Black, and 1 is a Silver boy who will soon become very handsome (or at least i think he’s Silver based on what i’ve read, i havent experienced this before).

I wouldnt mind trading for a girl (or even some garden produce, these monsters ate my bok choys) but i can let them go for free to a nice home.

My Runner girl wanted to be a Runner mama and now i have too many boys and nowhere to put them long term. Their coop was supposed to be built weeks ago and it’s just not happening. They’re 11 weeks old now and starting to get flirty so i’d like to find them a new home before they tick off the girls.

Both parents are Blue Runners. 3 of the sons are Blue, 2 are Black, and 1 is a Silver boy who will soon become very handsome (or at least i think he’s Silver based on what i’ve read, i havent experienced this before).

I wouldnt mind trading for a girl (or even some garden produce, these monsters ate my bok choys) but i can let them go for free to a nice home.
Go to the rehoming thread and post it put your state in the title

Back
Top Bottom