indian runner duck week by week

I know it hasn't been a week but I have noticed Gunter is getting.a blueish sheen to her wing feathers
smile.png
thought it'd be a cool little update
Very pretty.

Hi
So I'm guessing there's some people on this thread that know about crest runners. I've read up about them and realised that its quite easy to get in an argument about crest ducks and I don't want that to happen so can someone just tell me if I'm right or wrong.
So I have 2 Indian runners already (a drake and a duck) and I want to get some crest ducklings, I've read that you shouldn't breed crest with crest ducks so if I breed the crest (ducklings when they grow up) with my runner drake will that be fine? and I also am wondering what colours crest runners come in?

Thanks for any help :)

Hi
So I'm guessing there's some people on this thread that know about crest runners. I've read up about them and realised that its quite easy to get in an argument about crest ducks and I don't want that to happen so can someone just tell me if I'm right or wrong.
So I have 2 Indian runners already (a drake and a duck) and I want to get some crest ducklings, I've read that you shouldn't breed crest with crest ducks so if I breed the crest (ducklings when they grow up) with my runner drake will that be fine? and I also am wondering what colours crest runners come in?

Thanks for any help :)
Opps wrote this on the wrong thread
tongue.png
but if anyone has any info please tell me

Back
Top Bottom