INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

How long have yours stopped laying for? I have a couple that are doing the same thing. I think it's the weather. But Im new too.
I'd agree. We had much cooler weather for so long and now back into the mid to high 80s. It is also the time of year that they tend to start slowing down and beginning molting, which will halt egg production.

If it was just one hen, I'd consider egg bound as an option, but the likelihood of all three becoming egg bound at the exact same time would be very very unlikely.

Mine are off on their laying too!! 2 weeks ago I was getting over a dozen a day now I'm lucky to get 6 eggs total! Check for mites. Then I'm guessing weather. Nothing has changed here for mine either!

Can you

Can you share the stencil in a word doc? It IS awfullycute
I will try to get it on the computer and it was about $3.99 if you have a Hobby Lobby close. The other one is really cute too. It has four different kinds of roosters in a row with lines on top and bottom. Its going on the nesting box when I get a minute. I checked Joanns and Michaels as well, but they didn't have anything.

I have had some people try and convince me to use ferminated feed. I know it would save me a lot of money. But to me it  just seems lke to much time and effort. But some one did tell me that if you feed your chickens oats it will fill them up faster. But dont feed them to much becuase it could mess up how they mature. Sounds a little fishy to me, but i mean can it really hurt?

What the difference between "don't feed moldy feed" to "fermented feed is okay"? Help a city person understand this...

I will try to get it on the computer and it was about $3.99 if you have a Hobby Lobby close.  The other one is really cute too. It has four different kinds of roosters  in a row with lines on top and bottom.  Its going on the nesting box when I get a minute.  I checked Joanns and Michaels as well, but they didn't have anything. 

Back
Top Bottom