INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I want to get the frontline spray, very good idea, and I like their products. Ivermec pour on is supposed to help, will try to find the info on the post.
    Verbazen is another drop on medication, and a more broad spectrum than Ivermec but more pricy.
    No kidding, I am very curious to see that bird! [​IMG] most people do not want a roo.

I've never heard of Verbazen. I'll have to look that one up. I have one called Valbazen, that I worm my goats with,

that's it, couldn't remember the spelling. This member has a lot of good info in its uses:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/19157/dawg53

I didn't know you could put valbzen on externally, I'll have read the link !! Thanks

2. CRSelvey

CRSelvey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2013
    Greencastle, IN
    OK I will give it another day and see if she settles down but I hate seeing her lonely. She sounds like she's crying and that's just hard to hear.

Pipd- WOW I am so sorry for the week you are having. I love the chickens but dogs are just the best and I'm really sorry that you might lose yours. [​IMG]

3. Leahs Mom

Leahs Mom Chicken Obsessed

Feb 9, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Sigh. Behind again.

4. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I'm always behind, and my computer is to slow, to go back through them all !![​IMG]

5. pipdzipdnreadytogo

pipdzipdnreadytogo Dorking Queen Premium Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Indiana
    My Coop
    KoKo is gone now. I'm just speechless. Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts.

6. danand

danand Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2013
    Westport In
    Pip- I'm so sorry! It so hard to do and go thru.

7. Leahs Mom

Leahs Mom Chicken Obsessed

Feb 9, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    LAM - do you read them all to catch up or do you "cheat" and jump to the end?

8. julie0477

julie0477 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    Oh Pipd I am so sorry about your dog. I know mine was like family and I'm sure yours was too. I'm sorry :(

9. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Depends on how far behind I am. If it is just a page or 2 I 'll read them, But one day it was 10 pages or so, My computer is so slow, and I just don't have that much time, I'll usually try to read the last 2-3 pages and forget the rest. So if anyone is talking to me directly, and I don't answer it is best to pm me or email me at [email protected]

10. Thunder Chicken

Thunder Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Oh great, I keep getting double-yolk eggs. That means I must have a rooster after all. Thanks John.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by