INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I want to get the frontline spray, very good idea, and I like their products. Ivermec pour on is supposed to help, will try to find the info on the post.
Verbazen is another drop on medication, and a more broad spectrum than Ivermec but more pricy.
No kidding, I am very curious to see that bird!
lau.gif
most people do not want a roo.

I've never heard of Verbazen. I'll have to look that one up. I have one called Valbazen, that I worm my goats with,

that's it, couldn't remember the spelling. This member has a lot of good info in its uses:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/19157/dawg53

I didn't know you could put valbzen on externally, I'll have read the link !! Thanks

Sure, I've turned them loose, but I can catch another one up for you .

What a gorgeous chicken house !!!!
droolin.gif

OK I will give it another day and see if she settles down but I hate seeing her lonely. She sounds like she's crying and that's just hard to hear.

Pipd- WOW I am so sorry for the week you are having. I love the chickens but dogs are just the best and I'm really sorry that you might lose yours.
hugs.gif

LAM - do you read them all to catch up or do you "cheat" and jump to the end?
Depends on how far behind I am. If it is just a page or 2 I 'll read them, But one day it was 10 pages or so, My computer is so slow, and I just don't have that much time, I'll usually try to read the last 2-3 pages and forget the rest. So if anyone is talking to me directly, and I don't answer it is best to pm me or email me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom