INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I found some Ameraucana chicks to add to my flock this weekend. They have black, blue and splash, can't wait for the weekend to get here. We will be redoing the coop soon also, hoping to make a couple smaller ones and sperate my colors so my roos will quit scalping each other. I came home from work Sunday to find 2 of my 3 roos bloody and bald, makes it even worse, they are brothers and been with each other since they were born.

My favorite black hen

Gracie my partridge henn

Blue my showgirl roo

Animal my favorite roo. He is a Colombian. I just wanted to share a few pictures of my fluffy kids.

Crafty chick- you SHOULD be afraid! RK in Greensburg had a lot to choose from today. And TSC has all their tubs set up( way more than last year) and will have them in starting next week. Also they are supposed to get in more varieties than last year. DH thinks I've lost my mind!!

Well it's been a crazy weekend in my parts. We have a small orchard here so spent the weekend pruning the trees before the season starts!

Gonna have one awesome bonefire in the spring!

All trimmed and ready for the bee's

Yep thats me doing a photo Bomb! Chicken coop in the background!

Lockdown started today and when I was putting the eggs on their sides I noticed I had a pip already....went out to eat for dinner and have a second PIP ahhhh. So exciting for my first hatch. Looks like I will have a Lavender silkie and a PA silkie hatching first (PA is either a Paint or Partridge from Catdance silkies)...not sure wether to sleep tonight haha, but thinking I will since I have 11 more eggs in there and thinking the sleepless days will begin tomorrow.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but checking in from Logansport here!!!

We just picked up our first six ladies from Rural King this evening and they're all napping under the infrared in the front room! I'll try and get some pics up but they're on the phone still right now and we're getting ready for bed.

Looking forward to interacting with fellow Hoosiers!

animal lover that looks like/a brahma i got two from rual king this past friday,along with buff orps and ameraucanas,the brahma babies of mine have lil fuzz on their legs,hubby says i lost my mind-darn chicken math.cute chicks

Back
Top Bottom