INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

yes it is
It looks so much darker in the side photo. Is the feathering just on the leg and not the toe? (my eyes are old
big_smile.png
)
Maybe they are on the right track with Brahma? But light or dark? The photo you sent looks black from the side view.

animal lover that looks like/a brahma i got two from rual king this past friday,along with buff orps and ameraucanas,the brahma babies of mine have lil fuzz on their legs,hubby says i lost my mind-darn chicken math.cute chicks
i rasied brahma last year and they were yellow and had clean legs but grow up with feathered legs so idk

It looks so much darker in the side photo. Is the feathering just on the leg and not the toe? (my eyes are old
big_smile.png
)
Maybe they are on the right track with Brahma? But light or dark? The photo you sent looks black from the side view.
she is mostly black with a little grey and yellow and the feathers i alil on her outside toe and very lil on her middle toe

Well I'm blaming all of you for this!! I went to RK and got chicks. 6 mixed Bantys and 2 wyandottes. My ordered chicks will be here Wed so ill have 8 more. A couple of the Bantys had messy butts though and I've smoked and wiped them. Ad I put a drop of mineral oil on them. Any other suggestions? Otherwise eating , drinking and running around. And you-all are right...... They are just the cutest things!!!:)
woot.gif

jumpy.gif
big_smile.png
Muahahahha chicken math attack!

got my brooder all fixed up its staying between 90-99 degress :) mainly at 95 so happy thanks chic-n-farmer and every one else
Awesome news!! Good job!
thumbsup.gif

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but checking in from Logansport here!!!

We just picked up our first six ladies from Rural King this evening and they're all napping under the infrared in the front room! I'll try and get some pics up but they're on the phone still right now and we're getting ready for bed.

Looking forward to interacting with fellow Hoosiers!

welcome-byc.gif
and our thread! We are happy to have you join!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom