INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

If anyone wants legbar, silkie, showgirl, tolbunt polish, or lavender/split for lavender barred bantam cochin eggs, let me know. They are all laying pretty good.

Hi everybody!
I'm checking in to mention that I started a thread dedicated SOLELY to designing and voting for t-shirts!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/900519/indiana-byc-t-shirt-thread
Subscribe to keep yourself informed of any new info!

LAST CALL FOR SUBMITTING TSHIRT DESIGNS!!
Deadline: Friday, June 24th at Midnight
Please PM designs to me, @lilmizscareall
Voting will start soon!
lilmizcareall ~ Thanks for taking care of Tshirt voting! I just subscribed to the Tshirt thread.

I have so much catching up to do on our Indiana Thread. I've been wiped out at night after spending most of my days working outside in the heat on landscaping (with my chickens of course).

Ok another breed question
smile.png
what's this banty roo please?

y3uhahaq.jpg

I know nothing about banty breeds can you tell?
wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks Identical to Harry my OEGB roo.

frow.gif
Yeeeeeehaw!
Dads been moved to extended care and doing great! He is recovering pretty well for being 80, still a long ways to go.
I want to welcome any new members to our thread, and please jump right in.
I will finally be back on here daily since we are not driving to indy every day. Really have missed you all!
I have missed a LOT of posts, and will still go back and read what I missed. Hope to see everyone at chickenfest next month!

Hi everyone. I have a RIR roo, 18 weeks old who needs re-homed. I put a post in the buy/sell forum but wanted to offer him here, for free. If you're not interested in adding him to your flock but would like as a meat bird, I'm ok with that. I wish I could keep him but my husband is adamant he's got to go. I can deliver him within a reasonable distance from the Indy area too.

:frow Yeeeeeehaw!
Dads been moved to extended care and doing great! He is recovering pretty well for being 80, still a long ways to go.
I will finally be back on here daily since we are not driving to indy every day. Really have missed you all!
I have missed a LOT of posts, and will still go back and read what I missed. Hope to see everyone at chickenfest next month!

I'm kind of disappointed in the projected turnout for this years Chickenfest. I wanted to meet and get to know more of the peeps that are friends on this thread. If more people aren't going to be coming I'm seriously thinking about canceling my reservations. If I just wanted to go camping there are lots of places here in WV I could go and I wouldn't have t pay as much for gas. Hoping more people confirm attendance this week.please!!!!
Janet so glad you got good news!!!!

:frow Yeeeeeehaw!

Glad your dad is doing better

Back
Top Bottom