INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I know I don't post much these days, but I watch the thread! Missing my Chicken addicted friends! Hope Ya ALL have a wonderful Thanksgiving! May your Turkey be juicy, Your stuffing be hot, your yams be sweet and mah potatoes not. Your bread be baked with love and care, and all your family and friends be there. Make Happy memories!

Happy Thanksgiving All!
I'm not getting many eggs either - very sad. I actually had to buy eggs for Thanksgiving cooking!
It is snowing here in Indy. My Chickens do not like it. I believe they think I can stop it. They are jumping on the windowsills along the kitchen area and yelling at me - I am sure they are saying "Make it Stop!"

I miss being on here - life has been so crazy I can't seem to find the time to sit down at the computer.

For your Thanksgiving enjoyment - my favorite pics from The Chicken Chicks blog this week. I so Loved these I had to share in case anyone doesn't read her stuff!

Hi all

Ray here and I live in Tipton just started incubating for the first time hope it all go well

Hi Ray! I wish you much success with your first hatch! If it doesn't go well, don't give up - it took me three go-rounds before I got the hang of it! Since then, I have hatched hundreds of chicks. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Hi Ray! I wish you much success with your first hatch! If it doesn't go well, don't give up - it took me three go-rounds before I got the hang of it! Since then, I have hatched hundreds of chicks.
smile.png

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Thank you and Hope all my Indiana byc peeps have a Happy Thanksgiving
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom