INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I saw this shirt on Facebook a while back. I don't trust buying things on Facebook stores so I'm going to have the store I work for make them. I need a minimum of 12 shirts to place an order. Right now I'm at 6 shirts. I wanted to reach out to you guys to see if anyone would be interested. I can place the order and then when the shirts are ready you can come to the store in Broad Ripple to pick them up and pay for them. If you'd like a shirt but don't feel like making the drive to Broad Ripple I can mail it to you and we can settle payment via PayPal or venmo (shipping cost added to payment). I'm not entirely sure of the cost yet. Once I get the confirmed number of shirts they'll be able to give me an exact price. Let me know if anyone would be interested!!

@Leahs Mom I might be interested in a couple tshirts. Reallly depends on cost! Is there an estimated range?

Last edited:
@Finnie - If you are dealing with Agrarian, it is best to call ahead and reserve chicks before making the trip. I was in there earlier this week and 85-90% of their chicks were labeled as reserved. They only have a small group of non-reserved chicks available.

@Finnie
- If you are dealing with Agrarian, it is best to call ahead and reserve chicks before making the trip.  I was in there earlier this week and 85-90% of their chicks were labeled as reserved.  They only have a small group of non-reserved chicks available.

Yup! But it depends on what day you are there. When I have chicks on reserve, I like to get there as soon as they open on Wednesday (the day they get their shipments, usually). That way I get first pick of the breed I reserved, and I get them home to my brooder with them spending the least amount of time in the store as possible. On those Wednesday mornings, they have several bins full of unreserved chicks. But they usually sell out by the weekend. Today is Thursday, so there is a slim chance they might have some Brahmas still available.

@racinchickinsI just noticed Agrarian has "Brahmas" listed on their FB page for yesterday's chicks. But it doesn't say whether they are buff, dark or light. https://m.facebook.com/Agrarian-698201780196828/

I think I'll check. I wanted to replace one of my buffs that died, but they were all reserved that week.

Oh well. I called them and their only Brahmas are light.

Back
Top Bottom