INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Loving some of those signs out there on amazon...

61D-egpJt9L.jpg

81ohbGE5QAL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I have 3 EE chicks and 3 black sexlinks if any oninterested they are almost 2 weeks I'd like if you take all 6. no one seems to want any and I can't keep them have more on the way. Look up chicks on cragslist and there are pics I'm in Charlestown.

Last edited:
I have 3 EE chicks and 3 black sexlinks if any oninterested they are almost 2 weeks I'd like if you take all 6. no one seems to want any and I can't keep them have more on the way. Look up chicks on creams list and there are pics I'm in Charlestown they are all pure breed. And the black sexlinks are show quality.

Hello. Where is Charlestown? I am in Peru, North Central In. I have been looking for EE pulletts.

How 'bout you, @pipdzipdnreadytogo
I saw this shirt on Facebook a while back. I don't trust buying things on Facebook stores so I'm going to have the store I work for make them. I need a minimum of 12 shirts to place an order. Right now I'm at 6 shirts. I wanted to reach out to you guys to see if anyone would be interested. I can place the order and then when the shirts are ready you can come to the store in Broad Ripple to pick them up and pay for them. If you'd like a shirt but don't feel like making the drive to Broad Ripple I can mail it to you and we can settle payment via PayPal or venmo (shipping cost added to payment). I'm not entirely sure of the cost yet. Once I get the confirmed number of shirts they'll be able to give me an exact price. Let me know if anyone would be interested!!
Weird, it didn't notify me that I'd been tagged... But depending on the price, we might be interested in a couple. :)

I have 3 EE chicks and 3 black sexlinks if any oninterested they are almost 2 weeks I'd like if you take all 6. no one seems to want any and I can't keep them have more on the way. Look up chicks on creams list and there are pics I'm in Charlestown they are all pure breed. And the black sexlinks are show quality.

There's no such thing as a purebred OR show quality black sexlink.

A sexlink is a cross between two different breeds to produce chicks whose sex can be determined at hatch. In the case of black sexlinks, it's a cross between a barred hen and a rooster that is not barred. This is a one-time cross, so breeding a sexlink to a sexlink WILL NOT produce more sexlinks. Now, if you mean that you've crossed two breeds to produce black sexlink chicks, that's one thing. But they still will never be show quality, not even if their parents are show quality for their respective breeds, and they will never be purebred--the very nature of sexlinks is that they are mixed!

Edited to fix something.

Last edited:
Hello. Where is Charlestown? I am in Peru, North Central In. I have been looking for EE pulletts.
I can not say if they are boys or girls but if you do end up with a boy I will gladly give your money back for him and take him back.it is down by Louisville if you plan to drive that far I will give you the other chicks free of charge and you will o ly have to pay for the ees

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom