INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Hi everyone, I'm new here :frow

I recently purchased a pair of goslings from Metzer farms. Unfortunately, one of the goslings didn't make it and Metzer cannot replace the one I lost, so I have one lonely gosling.

I'm in search of a pair of female(!) goslings so my lonely gosling won't be so lonely anymore! I'm located in Northwest Indiana.

Any help, suggestions, referrals is much appreciated! :bow

I recently purchased a pair of goslings from Metzer farms. Unfortunately, one of the goslings didn't make it and Metzer cannot replace the one I lost, so I have one lonely gosling.

I'm in search of a pair of female(!) goslings so my lonely gosling won't be so lonely anymore! I'm located in Northwest Indiana.

Hi there!
Is Bloomington area doable? I got my adult geese from here and they sometimes have goslings available. It may be worth a call
http://www.snoozingooseranch.com/

Have you checked craigslist? There are also local poultry groups on FB.

I canā€™t promise much, but if youā€™re willing to take straight run babies, I may have some white Chinese goslings hatching next week. Of course, itā€™s rare for me to get a successful hatch, and I was planning to keep what few I get. But I will be traveling to the Renselaar area in a couple of weeks, and if all the stars line up right, I might be able to bring you two. We could meet somewhere like RK or TSC.

Wow, sounds great! Wish I could squeeze in an 8 hour round trip this weekend to go look.

I am actually looking for Dark Brahma cockerels or roosters, and it sounds like that would be a good place to look.

If any of you know of any one closer to Central Indiana that has Dark Brahmas, can you put me in touch with them?
I can hatch some out for you if you want. I have all three colors and will be hatching out some for a friend. Iā€™m not sure how old this post is, so let me know. Takes about 25 to 30 days to get a good number of hatchings.

Attachments

• BC94DE66-7FBC-4F87-9ED9-31C2758DAED2.jpeg
    BC94DE66-7FBC-4F87-9ED9-31C2758DAED2.jpeg
    830.9 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom