Indiana Chicken People (list)

GoodKids has been added to the list.

Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

I'm in Marengo, IN, I can see the cave from my house in the winter.

I have Blue Andalusians, Brown and Red Leghorns, Black and Buff Minorcas. I also have 5 dumb dogs, and 12 worthless horses, but I love everyone of them.

Horsegeek101 has been added to the list.

Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

zade11 has been added to the list.

I'm in Greencastle, IN.

It's so weird to be a member of a forum with so many people from my state, let alone my own town! Cool!

AmberH has been added to the list.

Back
Top Bottom