Indiana Chicken People (list)

I live in West Lafayette Indiana.

I'm looking for a good farm or hatchery or person to get some baby chicks from. Welsummer, Ameraucana, Australorp, Barnevelder, Delaware, Dominique, Aracaunas, Buff Orpingtons, Rocks, Rhode Islands, Sussex or Wyandottes (mostly BO, but any of these breeds would work nicely)...could anyone here help me out?

hannahrose894 has been added to the list.

NOTE:
Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

Quote:
Check Craigslist. There are a few breeders who list on there. I'd be happy to share a hatchery order with you next year, but we're all set for this year.

Quote:
Haha...you wouldn't happen to have any chicks, would ya?
smile.png

Lol, not at the moment but you should go to the west lafayette or lafayette farmer's market and ask some of the families that sell chicken......there's at least a couple my side of the river

Hurst has been added to the list.

NOTE:
Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

Back
Top Bottom