Indiana Chicken People (list)

Is there a list of who can do NPIP testing for show in Central Indiana? Or if there is anyone in C. IN could you please PM or email me if you can test them.. We would pay ofcourse
wink.png

ChickieBerryFarm has been added to the list.

NOTE:
Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

Hi
I'm looking for some hatching eggs for future project, preferably around Bedford/Bloomington.

I'm interested in laced looking birds: Sebrights, Polish.
I would also like to add frizzles to my little flock.

My husband is interested in call duck eggs as well.

It will be a while till I'm ready.
We are thinking early spring, Easter.

I was just wondering if I could find them locally rather then ordering online.

If any of you sells them or knows of the place in my area that does, please, let me know.
I would really appreciate it.

If anyone is interested, I have one Royal Palm turkey hen for sale. She is around 16 months old and laying now. I am in Darke County, OH, East of the Indiana line, about 5 miles.

I am looking for a few (3 or 4) White Silkie hens. I live in lower southern Indiana. Would like to find them somewhere close, and not too awful expensive I have several Silkie mixes, most of which are roosters, and one Pure white silkie. Need a few more hens.

Back
Top Bottom