Indiana Chicken People (list)

I am amazed at how many people live so close to us raising chickens on here.. I shouldn't be I know but I guess i was as desensitized as the masses. If there is ever a get together for Hoosier chicken lovers I would love to attend. Will be keeping an eye out and maybe get to meet some people nearby and talk Cluck talk.

I soooo will be looking for that to come around. I know the wife and kids would love it and well obviously I would as well \\

Thanks for the info. Keep me posted

Hi All! I am near Terre Haute too! We are out in the country though, but only about 15 -20 minutes from downtown. It's great to know there are others so close! This thread is great! Good luck to everyone!

Kevin - Did you order your chicks from a Hatchery or get them here local? We are getting our first chicks this spring, thinking mid April. Rural King has their chicks now, just wondered where yours came from. Thanks!

Hey there everyone, I would love to be added to the list. We live south of Greensburg, IN. And I am obsessed with anything that has feathers, lol.
D.gif

Tiff812
Hiya Tiff

We got ours at Rural King the night they got them in. all are doing fantastic and looking very healthy. They shove around a bit to roost on my hand and arm when i get some play time. Are you gonna try to show yours at the fair? We are thinking of trying it for another first. Either way we will have stuff exhibited at the fair. Veggies and canned goods.

We live really downtown but soooo wish we were in the country.

Back
Top Bottom