Indiana Chicken People (list)

Hi I am near South Bend and my Husband and I will be moving south for part of the Year . I am lookin for good homes for my chickens. They are all anywhere between 12 months and 30 months old. They are spoiled , heated coop in the Winter. have 3 polish, 2 Houdans , 5 Lorps. Also have 4 month old Maran and Polish mix Roosters, very very pretty. All are looking for good homes. If anyone is interessted , please reply.

Hi. I'm down by Peru on US 19 S. We would love to have them. Are you looking to sell or give them to a good home? We have 10 chickens right now. We live on 5 acres. At the moment we have them free ranging during the day and in a chicken tractor at night, but are in the midst of building a nice big coop with a 20x20 covered run for the winter. My phone number is 765-244-7140 or you can email me at [email protected] If you want to see our place, I have many pictures of our place and our chickens on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000550273606.

Holli

Hi Im from indiana and not on the list but probably because I just joined BYC...

Michigan City, Indiana if you could add me please
smile.png

Quote:
Go to the Crossroads Poultry Show at the State Fairgrounds! It starts Oct 28th through the 30th! There is a posting about it in the meet up/swap meet section! I plan on checking it out myself!!

Back
Top Bottom