Indiana Here

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Poultrykeep, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Poultrykeep

Poultrykeep Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2011
    Warsaw
    Hi all we live in north east Indiana and just started raising Turkeys last year we have 18 so far its a mix of Red Bourbon, Bronze and Black Spanish waiting on the first swap meet May 7 at Wolf Lake I can't wait [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  2. Morning_Song

Morning_Song Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2009
    Michigan
    Greetings Poultrykeep! [​IMG]

We are in north east Indiana also! We are also sort of new to Indiana (been here one year) as we from Michigan. Anyway, what I am trying to say is [​IMG] someone from our neck of the ...woods/fields!

Where did you get your Turkeys from? Are you going to hatch some eggs and raise more??

We have a layer flock now..lots of red cross breed, some black sex links and a bratty roo. We also have quail and bunnies and an incubator!

Oh, we are in Spencerville, IN

We are hoping to take time and go to the Wolf Swap meet for the first time also![​IMG] If we knew there will likely be plenty of BYCers there!

[​IMG]

3. lamNervousNellie

lamNervousNellie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    Hi guys! I'm in northwest Indiana.. so not too far! I don't think I'll be making it to the swap meet [​IMG] but PM me if you hear about anything else in the area!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by