indoor ducks

I love hearing all these great stories about indoor ducks! They're messy and smelly, sure, but they're tons of fun! As we speak, I'm sitting on the living room couch watching my silly duck dig imaginary bugs out from under her water dish. I'm waiting for her to realize she's got a whole dish full of minced cucumber to eat.
roll.png

I recently took my duck to the beach for the first time. Where do you take your ducks for fun?

I love hearing all these great stories about indoor ducks! They're messy and smelly, sure, but they're tons of fun! As we speak, I'm sitting on the living room couch watching my silly duck dig imaginary bugs out from under her water dish. I'm waiting for her to realize she's got a whole dish full of minced cucumber to eat. :rolleyes: I recently took my duck to the beach for the first time. Where do you take your ducks for fun?
Pretty duck. Is that your only indoor duck? Or do you have more but just keep only that one inside?

I love hearing all these great stories about indoor ducks! They're messy and smelly, sure, but they're tons of fun! As we speak, I'm sitting on the living room couch watching my silly duck dig imaginary bugs out from under her water dish. I'm waiting for her to realize she's got a whole dish full of minced cucumber to eat.
roll.png

I recently took my duck to the beach for the first time. Where do you take your ducks for fun?

She's my only duck. I do plan to get more once I'm able to own a house. I'm a big city girl, but what I really want is to find a downtown building with a rooftop where I can grow grass and plants and have a little mini bird farm.
fl.gif

I love her! What type of duck is she? COuld you go more indepth into how you keep her cage clean and keep her from not pooping everywhere?

I like taking my duck to the park, the beach and Cristy Fields. I am always looking for new places to take my duck to. His voice is starting to change and it is pretty funny. I have so much fun of with my duck and he is always happy. I give him lots of attention.

It is very easy to keep his cage clean. I got none slip mats in there and I soke and clean them at the end of the day and keep his cage squeeky clean. He is a very good duck. I have easy to clean floors just in case he poops on it.

It is very easy to keep his cage clean. I got none slip mats in there and I soke and clean them at the end of the day and keep his cage squeeky clean. He is a very good duck. I have easy to clean floors just in case he poops on it.
I will try that!

You said you got your diaper from Nettie. What is that I would like to try one of those. Also people say they use sand in thier pens for the ducks,but not regular sand. So what kind of sand sghould I use? Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom