Indy's baby bump. *New Fluffy Pics*

FlightsofFancy

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Canton, GA
Just purchased a bred ADGA Nigerian Dwarf doe. The breeder stated her due date would be April 5. I have had my doubts, but this moring went out and what do you know....we have a little udder developing. Up until now she has had a flat potatoe sack of an udder. Lets hope she goes on her due date and doesn't give me trouble like Scarlet...LOL!

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Last edited:
I'm holding my breath here - you never told me she had trips last time - woohoo!! Fingers crossed she'll manage it again. Go Indy!!

wee.gif

Her due date was yesterday. It is windy and freezing outside. She is in the kidding stall and her ligs have been gone for about 20 hours. UGH! She is gonna make me wait. Little tart!

She has gotten huge and I took pictures today, but don't want to take the camera out of the barn in fear I will forget it like I always do. So I will prolly post babies picks and her huge belly at the same time. LOL!

Indy kidded this evening with triplet does. The first and very large doe didn't make it. It was lodged and had to be pulled out. I believe she had been stuck for a while and had expired ineutero. However, the other two tiny girls are doing well. Indy is a great and patience mother who handled the pulling of the first one very well.

I would like to thank Kate Helms for her help with this difficult and, for me, tramatic delivery. Girl, I simply do not know what I would have done with out you!!
hugs.gif

Too tired to write anymore. Here are our little blessings!

IMG_0713.jpg

Back
Top Bottom