Ineeda

Ineeda

In the Brooder
Jan 26, 2020
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? NO

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? ABOUT 20

(3) What breeds do you have? AMERICANAS, BARRED ROCKS, BUFF ORPINGTONS.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I LIKE THEM. FRESH EGGS AND MEAT.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? HORSES, RABBITS, 3 AQUARIUMS, 120 GAL, 75 GAL, AND A 10 GAL. A PIT BULL, who is an Excellent dog, AND A CAT.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I AM WIDOWED. HAVE 5 KIDS. 12 GRAND KIDS. I'M DISABLED.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? WAS LOOKING FOR INFO ON USAGE OF IVERMECECTION FOR MY GIRLS. AND THEY ARE NOT LAYING VERY MUCH. I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM BEFORE. SOME 35 YRS.

Welcome to BYC!
Hello Chick.gif
Raising chickens for 35 years!? You're my hero! I hope someone here can help you!

Hi! Welcome to BYC!

There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here who can help you. Post your question, with pictures if possible, in our Emergencies/Diseases Forum, and someone will be along shortly to help you out. They might miss the question in the New Members section.

So happy to have you here. 35 years is a long time to have chickens!

Back
Top Bottom