Info on poultry worms

Beautiful dog! Looks like a collie, my childhood pup!
Thank you ☺. Sheltie, herder of guinea fowl & small children. He's our 3rd-for such small dogs, they can make the house vibrate when they all start barking. The 2 older ones can be very territorial w/ea other, but unusually docile w/him,
(thankfully, bc I had concerns when I first saw him) even curling up w/ him to sleep. Lol- it'll probably be like Nuggy, where the other goons were protective when he was so much smaller, but as he grew and cont. to be a brat, they decided enough was enough and started chasing him round the house. Lol.

Oh yes, the welts😖 I get huge welts from them! It’s so bad. One bite and it looks like I was hit by a baseball 😫

What kind of repellent do you make?
The plant hands out "Buggins", but we've found that they hate the smell of vanilla. Pure vanilla extract w/rosemary essential oil (or peppermint) -your choice of carrier, some use witch hazel, some use baby oil Some just use distilled water or alcohol, but that doesn't last as long.

The plant hands out "Buggins", but we've found that they hate the smell of vanilla. Pure vanilla extract w/rosemary essential oil (or peppermint) -your choice of carrier, some use witch hazel, some use baby oil Some just use distilled water or alcohol, but that doesn't last as long.
I’ll have to give that a try when they come out this year. We just used a whole lot of strong deet spray. It doesn’t repel them, but kills them once they touch it on your skin. I’m pretty sure I’ll die early from all the bug spray😝

I'm trying to ease him into that now so that won't be an added surprise. He seems to like his crate and goes to it on his own. I'm hopeful his tx will be as you describe.
When I stepped away yesterday I heard this noise, and wondered why the fire dept was setting off their old Klaxon alarm bc they haven't used it in years. Yep, it was the pup.:eek:
I remember your mosquitoes. Lol. My sister lived there; I also remember going out to green pollen covered windshields after being greeted by an wandering little green tree frog stuck on the glass door. NOW we see tree frogs as well, but back then, that was pretty fascinating to a flatlander!
That pollen is about to hit us any day now 😭
I've already started loading up on the Allegra.We have a natural spring running behind our barn. The frogs get pretty crazy around here. Just remember where there's frogs there's snakes 😆

I found these a couple of years ago. They repel mosquitos in addition to the usual nasties. I use these on my dogs along with the liquid stuff you put on their neck once a month. If you order from them they have discounts for adding your email. In our crazy humid summers the collars and neck stuff keeps fleas, ticks and mosquitos off of our dogs and cats without me taking out a loan every month.
https://tevrapet.com/product/tevra-pet-activate-ii-collar-for-dogs/

Attachments

• 390D2637-4032-4639-B6C0-0B3E1AB3B747.jpeg
    390D2637-4032-4639-B6C0-0B3E1AB3B747.jpeg
    537.4 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom