Informal Poll - Which Chicken Would You Like To Take Home?

Which Chicken Will You Take Home?

• Nº 1

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nº 2

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nº 3

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Nº 4

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nº 5

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruthster55

Crowing
10 Years
Nov 23, 2013
Northern South America
Imagine that you want to buy a chicken for breeding. The seller has a clean property, adequate housing, breeding coops, and an apparently healthy flock. However, these are the only chickens available for sale. All are males except for No. 2.

The prices are the same for each one. Which one do you want to take home? You can buy one or two of them. (The number of each choice is below each picture).

rumpless.jpg

Chicken Number 1

bolo.jpg

Chicken Number 2

NN.jpg

Chicken Number 3
7_months.jpg

Chicken Number 4
blue.jpg

Chicken Number 5

Last edited:
I guess 2. I like its look and it doesn't have all the feathers on the feet to give me trouble. Smaller body, i wouldn't have to modify everything to house it. Is it one of those russian somethings that loooves to freerange?

After that, I guess I'd go with 3 and learn to like the naked neck. Ive read they have good immunity. Don't think they lay too many eggs though? Not a plus there.
Number 1 is interesting, although not appealing to me. I don't know the goods and bads of game birds (that's what it is, right?)

They are all adorable!!!! I picked #2 because she is just so cute, and #5 because I love his color, roundness, and pants. A runner up for me is #4 because of the wonderful floof, pants, and saddle feathers.

I guess 2. I like its look and it doesn't have all the feathers on the feet to give me trouble. Smaller body, i wouldn't have to modify everything to house it. Is it one of those russian somethings that loooves to freerange?

After that, I guess I'd go with 3 and learn to like the naked neck. Ive read they have good immunity. Don't think they lay too many eggs though? Not a plus there.
Number 1 is interesting, although not appealing to me. I don't know the goods and bads of game birds (that's what it is, right?)
Nº 2 is not a Russian breed. It's a mix.

Back
Top Bottom