Injured wing?

OFWGKTA

Chirping
Dec 27, 2023
I had recently brought home a few new chickens, and i realized that ones wing is a bit droopy and poking out, she moves it a bit but when she flaps her wings, one just stays in place and only one moves, help? is it broken?
20240217_205047.jpg
20240217_205308.jpg

Looks twisted, it might not be fixable
Im not saying you're wrong but is there anywhere i can do reasearch on it, whenever i google "_____ with twisted wing" it either shows me a duck with an absolutely messed up with with no correlation to my chicken or literal barbeque chicken wings, is there any way to treat it? Does it hurt her? Do you have any links to which i can reasearch this?

Im not saying you're wrong but is there anywhere i can do reasearch on it, whenever i google "_____ with twisted wing" it either shows me a duck with an absolutely messed up with with no correlation to my chicken or literal barbeque chicken wings, is there any way to treat it? Does it hurt her? Do you have any links to which i can reasearch this?
She could have been born with a deformity or it's an injury that healed wrong. No way to tell unless you go to a vet for x-rays. And likely no way to treat it.
If she's active and acting normal she may not notice it.

Back
Top Bottom