Inspiring Story: Teacher, Transplant Recipient, and Chicken Enthusiast

hugs.gif

Hi Luke. I just found your thread today. It sounds as though you are one of those rare people who have touched many lives. There is no way for you to know how many lives you have already impacted in a positive way. I think we all have one teacher who stands out from all of the rest. You sound like one of them.

You have a tremendous fight upon your hands. I pray that as you fight your battle, you are a continued blessing to those whose lives you have touched. I will be watching and waiting for updates and praying for you daily.

Norma

Keep fighting my dear! You are the good example we need for our today's kids! May you recover quickly regardless whats the outcome would be!

hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Aw. Thanks so much. I am excited to show you all the progress that was made on my chicken coop/run. I have great friends who know the things that matter to me most. And for that, and strangers like yourself, I am grateful.

Oh no! I hope you are doing well! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

I am 100% sure I am the one who gave you your Phoenix pair at the swap at TSC in Burlington a while back! You look so young, I thought you were a college student when I met you. How are those birds doing? My kids miss them. What are they called now? My kids called them General Tso and Chicky Chipmunk. lol. They had little chipmunk markings when they were babies.
smile.png
My oldest is in 7th grade at SE middle now, wish he had some teachers like you.
Here's a baby pic. I think this is the little roo.

198123_2005754503115_1221217193_2477449_4242261_n.jpg

Quote:
OMG! It is me!

I still share the story of my meet with the woman at TSC in Burlington desperately trying to relieve herself of a few good chickens. They are Dari and Grill now. They are both BEAUTIFUL, though Grill has quite a mean streak with shoes and feet. I wish I were home to put up some updated pictures, but unfortunately I am back in the hospital.
sad.png
I'll share what I do have though...

Back
Top Bottom