Interest in liege fighter?

FolkSonginC

Songster
May 2, 2019
Peaks Island, ME
This is pretty far off but I'm incubating some expensive liege fighter eggs from a reputable breeder- 100% pure from greenfire and separated into groups to prevent inbreeding- and I'm just curious what the interest is, especially around the new england area for chicks in the future. When they're old enough I plan to breed them and possibly sell hatching eggs, plus depending on how many hatch I might have some juvenile birds for sale. Liege fighter used to be bred as fighting chickens and are supposedly very friendly with people but vicious to predators and are great flock protectors. I have heard stories about liege roosters that have successfully fought off hawks.

Last edited:
This is pretty far off but I'm incubating some expensive liege fighter eggs from a reputable breeder- 100% pure from greenfire and separated into groups to prevent inbreeding- and I'm just curious what the interest is, especially around the new england area for chicks in the future. When they're old enough I plan to breed them and possibly sell hatching eggs, plus depending on how many hatch I might have some juvenile birds for sale. Liege fighter used to be bred as fighting chickens and are supposedly very friendly with people but vicious to predators and are great flock protectors. I have heard stories about liege roosters that have successfully fought off hawks.
I got mine from Greenfire, I got 4 straight run. turned out 2 and 2. They are spectacularly beautiful birds and with spending time with them from day one, they are wonderful. The 2 roos spat and determined who was dominant, and the hens are happy. I highly recommend them, the roosters are very protective of their girls and eat from my hand. Good luck!

I got mine from Greenfire, I got 4 straight run. turned out 2 and 2. They are spectacularly beautiful birds and with spending time with them from day one, they are wonderful. The 2 roos spat and determined who was dominant, and the hens are happy. I highly recommend them, the roosters are very protective of their girls and eat from my hand. Good luck!
Did Liege Roo #2 accept his rank or do they need to be kept sparated..?

Back
Top Bottom