Interested in Buying a Pigeon :)

KasaraWolf

Chirping
9 Years
May 26, 2013
I am not sure if this is where I should ask this question or not.

So, for about a month now, I have been looking for somewhere to buy a pigeon, with no luck. I have contacted sellers on Craigslist, but none of them ever get back to me, despite ads saying to email them about it :( I would love to adopt a single pigeon as a pet.

So I was curious as to where people obtain their pigeons and if you could give me some tips? I've heard they have pigeon shows/swap meets that have them, but looking around, it doesn't seem any anytime soon. I live in Littleton, Colorado. I would love to adopt one! :)

there are several pigeon breeders in your area contact the american pigeon union (APU) they can provide you with these breeders also Foy's pigeon supplies will be helpful

Check pigeon magazines such as pigeon digest and the quarterly review...theres a section of pigeon breeders. It's really good because it also tells you what breeds they raise. However, I think having one pigeon is not the best idea. A pigeon would be much happier if he was in a group or at least with a mate.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom