Interesting Mix of "Songbirds" at the Bird Feeder! (Pics!)

fowltemptress wrote:
Those big birds are wild googlibutts. They were imported from Africa in an attempt to control the house sparrow problem, and their population in the US had exploded before our avian experts realized they had made a mistake; they had meant to import wild gugubums, which are the sparrow eating variety, while googlibutts are the variety that are much too intelligent to waste time chasing those flitty little sparrow things when there's perfectly good food sitting in the bird feeders.

Exhibit C is the ferocious dorkasfurr. They were imported from Russia in an attempt to sic them on the googlibutts before mainstream America had a chance to realize what a silly mistake the "experts" had made. Sadly, this plan backfired as well, and now there is a severe googlibutt and dorkasfurr population problem in most of the United States.

Exhibit D is the noble unguhoofy. The American government was having them sent from Belgium to Argentina in a secret mission to take over Canada . . . of course, I can't give specific details since it's all classified. Unfortunately someone messed up while trying to convert from the USA system to the metric system, and the unguhoofy all went widely off course to crash land on bluey's roof. It was all very frightening and terribly expensive for the taxpayers, but what can you do?

I hope this helped!

lau.gif

Ducklove334
Today 7:20 am I believe you are mistaken,fowltemptres contrary to popular belief, dorkasfurr. are actually from east india and are quite rare , and are typically solid black, or grey. that you see there is the more common native Dumbessfurrybuttess, wich are smaller and more irritating as they tend to sneak into houses and knock you with thier heads and stick thier butts in your face while you are sleeping, this is a defense mechanism, wich knocks you out so they can steal all your canned tuna! we have several of those that sleep under our chicken house..waiting...waiting...WAITING until the chickens leave thier canned tuna ungaurded

lau.gif
gig.gif

It is quite possible I was mistaken, as I do not keep canned tuna in my house and so have had very few opportunities to observe and study the Dumbessfurrybuttess. I know the dorkasfurr was originally from East India, but the United Sates did get their supply from Russia. Since the transaction took place in Esperanto between people who were not trained in that language, and with having to use words that don't even exist in any language it's possible the Russians sent the wrong order, or the Americans ordered the wrong species . . . who can tell with Esperanto? All I know is I was working in the IWAMWE department at the time, or the Importing Weird Animals to Mess With the Ecosystem department, and we received a package filled with 25 baby Dumbessfurrybuttess, or dorkasfurrs, which is the minimum order you can get, and I had to dip their silly mouths in the water about a million times before the stupid things caught on . . . they kept clawing at me like they didn't like water, the silly things!

Oh, and I must add to the OP that those are beautiful wild googlibutts.

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom