International Breed Exchange

Duck Buddies

In the Brooder
Jan 1, 2020
I'm looking for a Waterfowl breeder in Europe that would be interested in doing an international exchange of breeds. I'm located in the Northeastern US and would like to find a partner across the pond to ship eggs of breeds not currently in the country. There's a good amount that aren't available to North America yet- as well as some which aren't available to the European continent. My thought is; with it being 2020 and everyone in the world able to connect fairly easily, it's only a matter of time before the world-wide exchange that occurs includes Waterfowl breeds. I'd like to be at the forefront. The idea seems like it could be a profitable one. And importing/exporting hatching eggs is much easier and much cheaper than adult birds are. There is still a process to it though. I feel the pros outweigh the cons, after having done a fair amount of research.

If there are any ambitious and interested people willing to bridge the Atlantic gap for profit and the advancement of poultry genetics reading this- please feel to contact me. It's new territory, so there'd be a bit of learning involved. But nothing a few good conversations couldn't overcome. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to some responses

20191222_195016-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom