1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

International Poultry Expo

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    New Jersey
    Is anyone planning to go to the international poultry expo this year? It's a commercial poultry expo and geared more towards those working in the field, but I figured I'd ask. It's in Atlanta, Georgia and I just bought my plane tickets and registration for the expo! I'm very excited to attend this year (and hoping maybe to make some good job contacts!) it was all a very spare of the moment decision to go, but I'm so happy it is working out!

2. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    Never thought about it, but I'm just a spit away --- when is it? Is there something for small flock owners to enjoy?

3. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    New Jersey
    I'm not sure if they have much for small flock owners since it's my first year going. I think it's more geared towards commercial poultry operations, but you can take a look at the website! I searched IPPE poultry on Google. Registration is $50.

4. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    Thanks, took a look and not something we "pet" owners would be interested in.

Good luck with your networking there.

5. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    New Jersey
    Thanks!

I wasn't sure if we had any other "peeps" working in the field!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by