internet explorer and Byc?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by TJbfarms, Sep 9, 2011.

1. TJbfarms

TJbfarms Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2011
    Pa
    [​IMG] Forum works fine, but everytime i go to anything on the home site, like peoples pages, it just has the corner block of the Logo, and a lot of white spacing.

2. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Quote:I use IE and I've never had that problem. Are you sure they just aren't blank pages? Not everyone has a page they've worked on.

3. TJbfarms

TJbfarms Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2011
    Pa
    Quote:I use IE and I've never had that problem. Are you sure they just aren't blank pages? Not everyone has a page they've worked on.

It comes up with a "frame" of the website... There are peices of the site on the edges....

4. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Not sure why that is. There are people on here much better at it than me, so hopefully you'll get a better answer.

Thing is I know what you mean and have corrected it on a different site, but I forget what I did.

5. K8tieCat

K8tieCat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Northern California
    When I go there, I get a big fat 404 message saying that the link cannot be found.

6. tennesseeckn

tennesseeckn Real or not real?

Jul 11, 2010
    Knoxville Area
    Have you tried installing Firefox and seeing if you have the same issue? It's free and you can download it here . It might fix your problem AND you would be doing your part to support open source software.

7. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Quote:What operating system? Ver #

Which I.E. ? for example I.E. 8.___.____

This information would help a lot.

8. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Getting a screen shot would help alot up on your keyboard there should be a button that has "prt sc" if you press that down while you are holding shift the computer well take an image of your screen. Open paint (start->all programs->asseroices) and press crtl v save. click save as and chose .png or .jpg. then upload and post [​IMG]

(on a personal note) I would Go with google Chrome it's much better for web developers then Internet Explore

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by